Ultimate CES 2019 Preview - Live Webinar Dec. 19
CE Pro's Julie Jacobson hosts the Ultimate CES 2019 Preview webinar, covering emerging consumer-technology trends, hottest smart-home technologies, latest in audio/video, everything IoT, what to see and where to see it.
Webcast Details:ModeratorJulie Jacobson, Founding editor, CE Pro
Date/TimeDecember 19, 2018 - 2:00PM
Webcast Length: 1 hour
CES 2019 will be here before you know it, packing 182,000 attendees and more than 4,400 exhibitors in venues around Las Vegas. Where should you go? What should you see?
The giant consumer-technology show is hard to navigate if you don’t have a plan. CE Pro will help you build your plan in its most popular Webcast of the year: The Ultimate CES Preview.
CE Pro founding editor Julie Jacobson and guests will share the latest trends, most promising technologies, and hottest new products on the showfloor.
We’ve been doing our homework for CES 2019, scouring the exhibitor lists, navigating the virtual showfloor, and gathering intelligence on audio, video, content, home automation, security, networking, AI, voice control, wellness, lighting, and brand new themes we never imagined.
"Whether you're attending CES for the first time, or you've been every year for decades, this is not a show to navigate blindly," Jacobson says. "The show-floor layouts change every year, emerging technologies arrive, and start-ups launch cool new products that can be hard to discover with all the CES clutter."
The Ultimate CES 2019 Preview will include:
- Reality of predictive analytics
- Progress with smart-home “standards” and protocols
- The shape of TVs to come
- Innovations in networking and digital security
- Preview of high-end audio and video
- What the CE giants are showing
- Noteworthy start-ups at Eureka Park
- Voice control and other modern-day UIs
- Energy storage and management
- Developments in AR and VR
- New technologies for home security
- The wellness craze – lighting, IAQ, sleep, scents, sensors and more
- Editor’s Picks
- Plus: an overview of the venues and where to find the best innovations
Who should attend:
- Home-technology pros
- Security dealers
- Industry analysts and investors
- Consumer-technology press
- Manufacturers, technology providers
- Retailers, buyers
- Insurance companies
- CES attendees and non-attendees
Sponsorship opportunities available. Contact your sales rep.
Check out the 91-page Ultimate CES 2018 Preview: The Slideshare
7 Clever Ways to Hide Home Technology - CE Pro Download
Most technology products are not that visually appealing. Black boxes and tangled wires do not add to the character of a high-end smart home project. Luckily, our integrator readers have a number of clever solutions so these components don’t have to be visible in your next project.
Control & AutomationProduct Briefs: Capitol Rebrands; Origin Joins TCD; Savant Video Tiler; Luxul Firmware Updates
CES 2019: 8 Products that are Smarter Than they Look
CES 2019: Wi-Fi Looked Like a Home-Automation ‘Standard’
Why Ring Acquired Mr. Beams: New Ring Smart Lighting System at CES 2019
Lutron Caséta Fan Speed Control Makes Dumb Fans Smarter
View more on Control & Automation