GJD to Exhibit at CEDIA Expo 2018 for the First Time
GJD will be showing off its IP technology and how it integrates with Control4 products at CEDIA Expo 2018.
GJD, a manufacturer, designer and supplier of electronic perimeter detection and high performance LED illumination equipment, today announced it will be exhibiting at the CEDIA Expo taking place at the San Diego Convention Center, September 4-8, 2018.
GJD entered the American market over a year ago and showed their commitment by setting up GJD USA Inc.
“We are excited to exhibit at our first CEDIA expo. GJD’s innovative and unique IP product range easily integrates with home automation systems and VMS providers, offering smart residential solutions," says Paul Tibbenham, vice president, GJD.
“We are looking forward to meeting new customers and showing our advanced security and home automation technologies."
7 Reasons To Use GJD's IP Range
Visitors will be able to find GJD at its kiosk on the Control4 booth (5120). GJD will be demonstrating how their IP technology connects with Control4 to create personalized solutions, which the company believes ultimately helps to make homes more comfortable, convenient and secure.
The company also believes that by integrating its IP detectors and IP LED illuminators with Control4, users benefit from greater efficiency and high security, as well as flexible and versatile solutions.
So, why use GJD’s IP range? GJD highlights seven key reasons:
- The DECT IP is the ONLY external detector that provides real data on light level and temperature outside the home
- Products can be installed as stand-alone intelligent IP devices, allowing residential property owners to create smart customised actions to suit specific requirements
- Easy integration with existing home automation and building management systems, saving time and money as you don’t have to do a complete system upgrade
- GJD have decades of experience with detection and lighting systems, when you purchase a GJD product you gain access to GJD’s technical support and knowledge
- Full integration with a variety of home automation drivers
- High levels of security for perimeter and intrusion detection
- Near zero false alarms
2019 State of the Industry Special Report - CE Pro Download
The custom electronics industry saw a healthy 8 percent growth rate in 2018, down slightly from the blazing 11 percent growth in 2017 but still admiringly strong. Our 2019 State of the Industry indicates that readers expect to see even more growth in 2019. Get your copy today.
Networking & CablesAre Your Ethernet Connections Exposed to Harsh Elements?
Key Digital KD-DA2 HDBaseT Amplifiers Deliver 18Gbps for 4K Video
4 Adhesives Every Technician Should Have in Their Truck
Product Briefs: Rutherford Audio, Goldnote; ProSource adds Dish; Sonos Joins D-Tools i3
Here’s How to Use Yamaha MusicCast to Build the Backbone of A/V System Interoperability
View more on Networking & Cables